Enjoy this encore episode of one of our favorite episodes.
Sadly, we lost Adrienne in 2005 and today’s show is dedicated to her and is all about her, with stories and memories from my other Jewish mother, Faye and Adrienne’s son’s Chad and Josh.
A special thank you to Adrienne’s sons, Chad and Josh for joining us this week to share memories of their mom.
And Josh, also known as J. Elvis Weinstein has been a stand up comedy star since he was a teenager! Maybe you’ve heard his podcast, Thought Spiral. You can also catch his documentaries, “I need You to Kill” and "Michael Des Barres: Who Do You Want Me To Be?" on Amazon Prime. His latest comedy album “Chunks” is also on Amazon and be sure to follow him on Twitter!
- Join us on Facebook! bit.ly/FacebookHITH
- Support the show! https://buymeacoffee.com/thecoloringbookcoach
- Thanks to our Storytellers: Kim A. Flodin, Faye Krupp, Charles "Chad" Weinstein, Josh "J. Elvis" Weinstein
- Thanks to Creative Ways Podcast for sponsoring this show. Find a fun freebie here: https://emmaisaacs.co.uk/
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango & ad music, Blue Skies bit.ly/youtubefpodcastmusic
Produced, edited, written and hosted by Kim A. Flodin, with editing help from Kari Flodin.
Other episodes referenced:
Monkey Dog, Pig Pony, Monkey Hostage - February 7, 2019
Roundabout , Dick Whistle, Freebird - April 25, 2019
The Fart Heard Around the World, Tased & Confused, In Trouble with the Law, Again - March 21, 2019